Home | Contact | faq | enquiry | sitemap         
  Mathrubhumi Education
University News Institution Scholarships Schools Universities
   PG Entrance
   Regulatory bodies
   Educational Loan
   Ask Expert
   Ask Dr.Sethumadhavan
Expert Answers

   I have reservation in SEBC (Muslim) but i forgot to notify it in the application submitted in online. I had pressed 'final submission' and print out had taken. So can i change the reservation details?

Posted By Ashkar Shajahan,Aluva on 15-Jan-2014
If final submission has been made, it might be difficult to change in it. Contact CEE office and see if the claim will be admitted if community and income certificates are produced.

I am doing my 1 BAMS in merit .Is it possible to write MBBS in keam2014
Can I have to pay liquidation damages?

Posted By ARYA M SURESH,Thiruvananthapuram on 15-Jan-2014
There is nothing that prevents you from appearing for KEAM 2014.But if you surrender the existing seat next year. liquidated damages as in Prospectus 2013 will have to be paid

   My daugher, a KERALITE is studying MBBS in AIIMS, Delhi. is she eligible to write Kerala Medical PG examination?

Thank you for your support and cooperation.s

Posted By YOOSUF,DOHA, QATAR on 15-Jan-2014
Relevant page of the Secondary School Leaving Certificate / Indian Passport / Birth Certificate showing the candidate’s place of birth in Kerala is to be given as per PG Prospectus of 2013 to get Keralite status. So she should be able to attend

Central Sector Scholarship for State Govt.for the year 2012-13 ( Engg.College 2009 admission ) 4th year passed out student did not transfer the money to the Bank Rs.20,000/- When they will transfer this money to the respective Bank? Please guide me.

Thanks in advance.
Vinya Vijayan.

Posted By Vinya Vijayan,SOORANAD, KOLLAM on 14-Jan-2014

The list of selected candidates has been published in the cbse website. That list has been sent to MHRD for release of payment by electronic clearing system. maintain contact with the bank which you mentioned in the application form and ask them to inform you when it reaches there.

I am doing +2 now. My plan is to go for B.Tech after +2. My First preference is Nano technology and 2nd preference is Biotechnology. Let me know which have more oppurtunities. Whee can I find Nano technology B.Tech course in out of Kerala. I prefer in Pune.
Kindly advise.

Posted By Michael Jose,Ernakulam on 12-Jan-2014
It is desirable to go for a general branch at B tech level and then go for specialisation at the PG level so that you will be able to lay a foundation and then progress from there. But if you are specifically looking for these courses out of interest, go ahead. Both these branches have a research nature and so you must have a genuine interest in these subjects if you are planning to take them. You may get openings in research laboratories and institutions. It might be a bit difficult to get B Tech Nanotechnology at your place of interest

   Why KEAM sit is not yet opened.
Informed it will start accepting application from 11-01-2014.

Posted By Hafiz,Thrissur on 11-Jan-2014
It is open You may visit and apply

   is there any problem with name without initial i n the photograph uploaded in online submission of KEAM?

It is better to go by the directions. This may not matter

I am an applicant for KEAM 2014 and I would like to know if it is mandatory to get nativity certificate or the self attested copy of my Birth certificate is enough? please clarify on this.

AS per Clause 6.1.1.(a) (iv), birth certificate showing the place of birth in kerala can be submitted for Keralite claim. Ensure that your name has been entered in the birth certificate

   sir... i completed Diploma in architecture at calicut.., i like to higher education...I select B tech Civil...now i'm doing Lateral entry test coaching...
B tech civil or B arch are more value .... which course is more preferable

Posted By Muhammed shafi K,calicut on 10-Jan-2014
B Tech Civil may have wider options as far as employ ability is concerned. But if you are ready for private practice also, B.Arch is also a good option

   Sir please let me know whether state open unversities graduates eligible for union publis services cominision

Posted By Lokesh s,Nellore on 06-Jan-2014
Usually the notifications clarify this.

      home  | contact  | feedback | disclaimer | advertisements  |  sitemap
Mathrubhumi © Copyright 2007 Mathrubhumi. All right reserved.